- Kallima Spiritual Centre
- January 30, 2020
- Thursday, 7:30PM to 9:30PM
Contact event manager
Imbolc Moot – Festival of Light £12.00pp
Join together to welcome the coming of Spring with our Imbolc Moot as we celebrate the Celtic Goddess Brigid, Goddess of Springtime and Fires of Hearth and Forge.
– Opening Circle – welcoming the Goddess
– Imbolc Candle Ritual – to welcome the return of the Sun’s light as winter ends.
– Imbolc Fire Scrying Divination- harnessing the energies of this Fire Festival
– Brighid Doll or Imbolc Cross – make this to bring abundance, fertility and protection to your home
– Imbolc House Cleansing Spritz – create this to use during your House Cleansing Ritual (handout will be provided )
– Imbolc Feast
The foods of Imbolc are winter veg, milk, butter, cheese, dried foods (e.g.raisins) poppy/sesame seeds. We welcome and invite you to bring any of these to share at our feast.
– Circle Closing Circle Ritaul
Why not wear an Imbolc Colour? White represents winter’s cold. Brown stands for the sleeping earth beneath the snow. Orange, red, yellow, and gold are the colours of the growing Sun God and of Brigid’s Flame.
Places MUST be booked due to limited spaces