- Kallima Spiritual Centre
- February 9, 2020
- Sunday, 12:00PM to 3:00PM
Contact event manager
For centuries the Witches Kitchen (or hearth) has been the centre of more than just preparing and cooking food. It has been the place where herbs and spices were blended to treat the ailments of the sick in body and of spirit.
Where lotions and potions would bubble away, to relieve pain or bring beauty. The magic of colour was combined with the magical properties of vegetable, proteins and dairy to cook meals for everyday to celebrate as the Wheel of the Year turned and was celebrated with a feast at the festival.
Now it is your chance to become a Kitchen Witch.
Join us each month as we:
• Use herb lore to heal the body and mind as we blend these to brew teas
• Investigate the corresponding energies when making Soups and other
foods to sustain the sick and aid healing.
• Create cakes, biscuits and breads, to honour the Goddess and the God.
• Make a Wheel of the Year Sabbat Buffet for each of the festivals
• Design sachets of herbs to be given for: protection, healing, confidence
and many other problems
• Make candles and incenses, for use in Rituals and Magic.
• Create soaps and bathing distillations, to prepare for Magical Work
• Discover how to make lotions, oils and ointments for healing and
You will make your own Kitchen Witchery Recipe Book where the magical energies and correspondences will provide you with an invaluable resource for cooking, magical and medicinal needs.
So why not come and join us for a fun, informative and productive time once a month!
Tutor: Laura Colmer
Price £35 includes ingredients/ equipment
Please Note: The information on this course is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, is for general information purposes only.