- Kallima Spiritual Centre
- August 20, 2019
- Tuesday, 4:00PM to 6:00PM
Contact event manager
If you are between 16-18 years old, or maybe you have a son or daughter that age, who has started to wonder or ask questions about an alternative spiritual belief system- then please read on.
It could be you love Harry Potter, Charmed, Practical Magic, the idea of fairies, dragons and mermaids and elves or started to become interested in Earth based beliefs; intrigued by the idea of spells and tarot cards. If you are then yes, the internet is a huge and wonderful place to look things up but sadly it can also be inaccurate and, on some sites, dangerous.
At Kallima Spiritual Centre we are offering you the opportunity, in a safe and secure environment to come and learn what is really meant by being a Pagan, a witch, magic, spells, believing in gods and goddesses and honouring the Earth. A place where you can ask
questions and find out more.
The Young Pagan Club is being run by Lulu our Pagan Tutor who has combined her 25 years knowledge of being a wiccan with her experience of having been a teacher, assistant head and mentor at Secondary School.
Sessions will include:
– Discovering the truths and myths surrounding Paganism
– What is magic?
– Learning the beliefs, meaning and festivals of the Wheel of the Year
– Explaining the importance of grounding and protection
– Investigating the power of the moon
– Introducing different gods and goddesses
– Understanding what is meant by a spell
– Discovering the elements and what they mean for us
– Guided Meditations
– Handouts to support what is covered
So why not come and join us to learn an alternative way of looking at, believing and living your life in a safe environment?
Our Young Pagan Group will be held every Tuesday in August from 4 -6pm.
Parental/Guardian consent must be given for those under 18.